NAMCC – Family Camping weekend
NAMCC has organized Family Camping Weekend this Halloween weekend from 29th October, 2021 to 31st October, 2021.
Early Bird Registration is now open for all community members. Register early to secure your spot.
- Limited Capacity (Only 200 registrations)
- 5 times prayer in Jamat
- Youth Halaqas
- Halal Food
- Open for all age groups
- No registration required for five year and under
- Bunk Beds or bring your own tent
- High Rope
- Basket Ball
- Volley Ball
- Mini Arcade
- Boating and many more..
NAMCC – Family Camping weekend FAQS
1. May I know about the family accommodation?
Answer: There will be separate sleep areas for brothers and sisters. If a family needs a shared accommodation then please bring your own tent and you can stay as family.
2. Why is the pricing for my 6 years old same as that of 12 years and above?
Answer: We have tried our best to get the best pricing with group discounts. We had the option to make the price of adults to $175 and kids to $125 but in that case it will turn out to be same or more for the family. Hence the price is same for all above 5 years old. Under 5 years old are FREE.
3. Will I get to choose between bunk bed or regular bed?
Answer: Yes it will be on first come basis to the campsite.
Following options are available:
Mattress on floor
Bring your own tent
4. What COVID19 related protocols will be followed?
Answer: Inshallah we will follow the same standard protocols that we follow else where including mask and social distancing and what the facility requires. Every one is highly encouraged to be vaccinated. We may ask for regular temperature checks as per the policy at the facility.
5. Please tell me about cancellation policy.
Answer: You can cancel the ticket up to 72 hours before the event. Past that only 25% will be returned. If at campsite you are asked to leave because of health concern, you will be returned prorated amount up to 50% max.
6. Do I need to bring my own bed set ?
Answer: It will be provided but bring your own blankets pillow and sheets for hygiene reasons
7. Are activities and food included in the price or need to pay extra ?
Answer: Yes everything is included in ticket price